Geoff Johnson - Treasurer
Geoff is responsible for handling the finances of Gateway Industries
true and accurate financial records
• ensures receipts are written for all money received and that monies are banked promptly
• ensures all accounts and payroll deductions (e.g. tax, superannuation) are checked, authorised and paid prior to their due date
• ensures all cheques are signed in accordance with organisational approved authorities
• keeps Management Committee regularly informed (monthly) of the organisation’s financial position
• ensures that the financial records are ready for the annual audit and prepare draft financial statement for audit
• prepares and presents Treasurers’ Report, Auditors’ Report and audited financial statements to Annual General Meeting.
Geoff is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand, a registered tax agent, and a registered company auditor.He is a partner in Rucker Financial, Chartered Accountants, and has a wealth of experience working with small and medium business enterprises, as well as being auditor of a number of charitable organisations and self managed superannuation funds.